+All Articles, al-Houla, Armed Terrorists, Assad supporters, Assassinations, Houla, Kofi Annan, Middle East, Ministero dell'Informazione Siriano, Ministry of Information, News, Notiziario, Nouvelles, Russia, Siria, Syria, Syrian People, Syrian Television, SyrianFreePress, SyrianFreePressNewtwork, Terrorist attack, Terrorists Gangs, United Nations, Video, Video-News, vladimir putin, War Strategy, Witnesses
Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre: 1 June 2012
Two witnesses to al-Houla massacre said that the massacres in that area were carried out by armed terrorists who targeted specific families that supported the government and refused to join protests, bear arms or pay money to the terrorists.
The two witnesses, who identities were not disclosed for their protection, said on Friday in interviews with the Syrian TV that the terrorists came from several areas and attacked law-enforcement forces checkpoints simultaneously using advanced wepaons, adding that the images shown on TV channels were of the people murdered by terrorists along with the bodies of the gunmen killed in the initial conflict which were piled with the victims to increase the number of bodies.
Syria News 2 June 2012
- The Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed that Russia won’t change its position on Syria, calling for supporting the plan of the UN envoy, Kofi Annan
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Investigations indicate that al-Houla massacre was a well-planned operation carried out by gunmen to thwart settlement efforts
- Syria’s Representative to the UN Human Rights Council, Al-Hamwi: Way of committing al-Houla massacre indicates that terrorists are resposnible
- Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre: Massacres were carried out against specific families that support the government.
Rebels behind Houla massacre,
US plan to destabilize Syria in full swing
The Syrian government says the massacre of more than a hundred people in the Syrian town of Houla was the work of armed terrorist gangs.
This, as the U.S. Secretary of State admits military planning for action in Syria is already going ahead, but Moscow has vowed to block any moves for outside interference at the UN.
Activist Sara Flounders talks to RT. She says Washington was never interested in a diplomatic solution in Syria.
Published by RussiaToday
Le Journal de Syrie 2 Juin 2012
* Deux témoins du massacre de Houleh : Les terroristes ont perpétré des massacres dans la zone contre des familles pacifiques
* Le président Poutine : la Russie ne changera pas sa position envers la Syrie et toutes les parties doivent soutenir le plan Annan
* Al-Hamoui: La manière dont était exécuté le crime d’al-Houla en indique les auteurs
* Rome: la communautè syrienne denunce les pays qui soutiennent le terrorisme en Syrie.