Seven Army, Police and Security Forces Martyrs Laid to Rest
Dec 14, 2011 – GOVERNORATES, (SANA) – Seven army, security and police martyrs on Wednesday were escorted from Tishreen and Homs Military Hospitals and Sweida National Hospital to their final resting place in their home towns and villages.
The martyrs were targeted by armed terrorist groups while they were on duty in Homs, Hama and Daraa.
Solemn processions were held for the martyrs as they were carried on shoulders and covered with the national flag while the Military Band was playing the “Martyr” and the “Farewell” music.
The martyrs are:
– Corporal Mohammad Salah Eddin al-Madani, from Hama.
– Policeman Mustafa Mohammad al-Hammoud, from Hama.
– Policeman Hussein Ahmad Abo Hableh, from Hama.
– Policeman Nasrullah Hassan al-Safadi, from Sweida.
– Conscript Ayman Zidan Darkal, from Idelb.
– Conscript Abdullah Ahmad Abdullah, from Aleppo.
– Conscript Ramadan Suleiman Hamad Ramadan, from Hasaka.
Families of the martyrs expressed confidence in the Syrian people’s ability to overcome the crisis, asserting that the blood of their sons will safeguard Syria, defend its national stances in resistance of domination policies and make it stronger in the face of all challenges.
They stressed readiness to sacrifice their lives to protect Syria, calling the authorities concerned to be firm in dealing with the armed terrorist groups and put an end to their practices.