foreign mercenaries, foreign-backed terrorists, Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Army, Syrian Resistance, Terrorist killed, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs, Terrorists surrender, War Against Terrorism, War on Syria
Syrian Arab Army inflicted heavy losses upon the armed terrorist groups across the country during operations on Tuesday, eliminating many terrorists.
- A number of gatherings for terrorists affiliated to Jabhat al-Nusra in the villages of Nab’ al-Samouk, Abo Rish, al-N’eimeh and al-Kart in the northern countryside of Lattakia. Many of the terrorists were killed and injured, while their vehicles, some equipped with heavy machine guns, were destroyed.
- In the countryside of Idleb, army units killed dozens of terrorists and wounded others in operations targeting their dens and gatherings in the areas of Ein al-Souda, al-Janoudiyeh, Qastoun, al-Maghara, Kafr Najd, Kafrjales, M’artamsarine, Abo al-Duhour, Mardin and Kourin. – The army also destroyed 8 pick-up trucks equipped with machineguns.
- A military source said that army units targeted the armed terrorist groups in the villages of al-Shindakhiyeh, Abu Jaris, Abu Tarrakha, Manoukh and al-Khal in Homs countryside, killing and injuring a number of their members and destroying their cars and weaponry.
- The source added that army units targeted an armed terrorist group in Bait Um Riyad neighborhood in al-Rastan, killing and injuring a number of terrorists.
- The army also destroyed a car with all the terrorists inside it in Jabourin area in the countryside.
- The source added that the army targeted two terrorist groups in the areas of Oum Sharshouh and Haylan and killed and injured a number of the groups’ members.
- Army units targeted dens and gatherings for terrorists in the neighborhoods of Beni Zaid, al-Sukkari, al-Sakhour, al-Jazmati and Hanano in the city of Aleppo, killing and wounding numbers of terrorists.
- More terrorists were killed in Hreitan, Ard al-Malah, Kafr Hamra, the industrial Area, al-Tamoura, al-Atareb, Mare’, Kafr Saghir, Babens, al-Miqbleh, al-Rheimeh, al-Ma’boudiyeh, al-Sheikh Khudr, Dahret Abedrabbeh, Handarat, Sifat, al-Haidriyeh, al-Sheikh S’eed, al-Mansoura and Daret Izzeh in the countryside.
- Terrorists’ vehicles were destroyed in Orum and Tall Hatabat.
- Army units thwarted an attempt by a terrorist group to sneak from the old city of Aleppo towards al-Khasrafiyeh mosque, leaving its members dead and wounded.
- The authorities in Palmyra dismantled two explosive devices planted by terrorists on Palmyra-Deir Ezzor highway. – A source at the Governorate told SANA reporter that the devices, weighing 35 kg each, were set to be detonated remotely, adding that a third device was discovered and blown off in the area.
- In Daraa Province, a military source told SANA that the army killed and injured scores of terrorists and destroyed their vehicles and gatherings in many areas in Daraa al-Balad.
- The source added that the army units targeted terrorists in Oum al-Mayazin, Otman, Khabab, al-Kassara, Zimrim-Samlin crossroad, Da’el, Tal al-Thuraya and Inkhel in Daraa countryside.