Crimes against humanity, Hamas, Israel, Israeli crimes, Israeli Defense Forces, Israeli occupation forces, Israeli-occupied territories, Occupied Jerusalem, Occupied Palestine, Palestine, Palestine & Gaza, Palestinian resistance, Syrian Free Press, Terrorist attack, War crimes, War Criminals
24 Palestinians killed, hundreds wounded in the vicious Israeli raids on Gaza
GAZA – The number of Palestinians killed in the ongoing Israeli aerial raids on Gaza Strip had risen to 24 while the number of those wounded had reached 200 by Tuesday night.
The Israeli occupation forces launched “Operation Protective Edge” on Gaza Strip on Monday night that started with waves of brutal air strikes, still ongoing on Wednesday.
Several houses were destroyed in the raids, some of which with civilians inside, that led to the murder of civilians, women and children included.
Palestinian resistance factions, for their part, retaliated to the aggression with firing of rockets at Israeli targets.
The Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, declared responsibility for an attack through the sea on Zikim military base near Ashdod.
Horrifying massacre: 6 members of a family killed in Israeli raid on their home
GAZA – An unspeakable massacre struck the Gaza Strip overnight Wednesday as 6 Gazan civilians, all members of the same family, were killed in an Israeli air strike launched on their home, among many other Palestinian homes, in Beit Hanoun, north of the Gaza Strip.
Spokesman for the Health Ministry Ashraf al-Qudra said a lady and a child were among the massacred casualties.
Al-Qudra identified the martyrs on his Facebook page as follows: Doniya Mahdi Hamad, 16; Hafedh Muhammad Hamad, 30; Ibrahim Muhammad Hamad, 26; Mahdi Muhammad Hamad, 46; and Fawziya Khalil Hamad, 62. Ambulance crews are still searching for the 6th body.
23 Palestinian civilians have been killed so far in Israeli overnight raids while some 122, at least, have been left severely injured in less than 2 days running.
Mini-cabinet source: Israel’s attacks on Gaza include assassinations
GAZA – An Israeli official source from the security mini-cabinet said that Israel’s response to rocket fire from Gaza would include a return to the policy of assassinations.
The source told Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper that Israel would not get dragged into an all-out war with Hamas.
For his part, Alon Ben-David, a military affairs correspondent for Israel’s channel 10, stated in televised remarks that the Israeli army would intensify its attacks on Gaza as of Monday evening, but there was no intention to launch a large-scale operation at this stage.
10 Jewish settlers were wounded in rocket counterattacks launched on Monday evening by Al-Qassam Brigades of Hamas in retaliation to Israel’s ongoing air raids on the densely-populated Gaza Strip.
Opinions expressed in these articles are those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SyrianFreePress.NETwork