ZIONIST TERRORISTS & ISIS/AL-NUSRA TERRORISTS, SAME GUIDELINES: THE DESTRUCTION OF PLACES OF WORSHIP
Gaza mosques destroyed, civilians injured in Israeli air strikes
KHAN YOUNIS – Israeli warplanes blasted two mosques in Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, on Tuesday afternoon at a time when the peaceful Muslim congregation rallied for afternoon prayers.
According to an on-the-spot reporter, the Israeli warplanes launched a wave of air raids on al-Huda and Omar Ibn Abdul Aziz mosques, east of Khan Younis, reducing them to rubble.
A spate of other military operations targeting the Gaza Strip has been launched by the Israeli air force at dawn Tuesday.
The raids rocked dozens of towns and refugee camps in the Strip. One young man was killed while many others sustained severe wounds throughout the salvos.
PIC news reporter documented a volatile return to Israeli pre-planned schemes targeting civilians’ homes in the Gaza Strip. 24 Gazans, including children, have been left wounded in the process.
Along the same line, The Palestinian Health Ministry declared a state of emergency due to such an escalation in Israeli aggression against Gaza since the early morning hours, warning of its inability to cope with such an upsurge in the rates of Palestinian casualties.
Spokesperson for the ministry, Ahsraf al-Qudra, said in an exclusive statement to the PIC that the ministry has been on the alert so as to prevent any projected health crisis.
Israeli police assault Muslim women, deny them entry into al-Aqsa Mosque
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM – Israeli policemen denied Muslim women, particularly students, access into holy al-Aqsa Mosque since early Tuesday morning, Al-Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage reported.
The police forces assaulted a group of Palestinian female sit-inners, stationing at al-Aqsa gates after having been banned entry into the mosque.
Meanwhile, a mob of 15 Israeli extremist settlers, led by the fanatic Likud affiliate Yehuda Glick, broke into the mosque under heavy protection by Israeli occupation police.
Al-Aqsa Foundation said in a statement the Israeli soldiers have been offensive to the female protestors, two among whom had their veils taken off by the Israeli police deployed at al-Majlis gate.
It added that the Israeli occupation authorities (IOF) have summoned tight security measures around al-Aqsa gates, where Palestinians’ IDs and bags were provocatively inspected.
The Israeli security forces had earlier driven three Palestinian youths out of al-Aqsa for having protested the desecration break-ins staged by the Israeli settler bunches.
In a related event, clashes burst out in Aqbat al-Khalidiya neighborhood, in Jerusalem’s Old City, following an attack launched by Israeli settler gangs on natives. The settlers sprayed toxic pepper gas on Palestinian civilians throughout the assault.
PIC correspondent said, quoting local sources, the clashes had spread across the nearby al-Saraya neighborhood.
The attacks had been escorted by scores of Israeli occupation patrols and police, who broke into the area using tear gas canisters, sound bombs, and other poisonous gases.
The incident coincides with a wave of mass-arrest campaigns initiated across different quarters of Occupied Jerusalem, bringing the overall number of Jerusalemite captives to, at least, 36 citizens, all rounded up in no more than 24 hours’ time.
2134 Israeli settlers, soldiers stormed al-Aqsa in June
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM – Al-Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage warned, in a statement Tuesday, of projected upsurge in the rate of Israeli desecration break-ins into holy al-Aqsa Mosque under heavy protection by the Israeli occupation police, declaring 2134 settlers and soldiers stormed the mosque during June.
Al-Aqsa Foundation spoke against Israeli malevolent plans targeting the peaceful Muslim congregation with random assaults and arbitrary entry-bans under pretext of age restrictions.
According to a joint documentary survey conducted by al-Aqsa Foundation for Reconstruction of Islamic Sanctities and Al-Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage, 2134 Israeli settlers had stormed the Mosque and partook in vandalism campaigns staged during the month of June.
1859 extremist Israeli settlers, along with 128 intelligence personnel and 147 soldiers, dressed in official military uniforms under pretext of the so-called “guidance and exploration” tours, have all been involved in the Israeli defilement campaigns against the holy Islamic mosque, the survey documented.
Al-Aqsa Foundation further pointed to the mass-break-ins carried out during June by hundreds of Israeli assailants, amounting at times to 251 settlers and 137 soldiers in early June.
The Foundation denounced the entry-bans arbitrarily issued against thousands of Muslim worshippers under pretext of age-restrictions.
The Israeli occupation police have also been targeting Palestinian women and students, all male and female, with physical and moral assaults along with the series of tight control measures often summoned quite randomly and with no legitimate reasons.
The assaults usually culminate in mass arrests, bullying procedures, interrogation processes and search campaigns, besides the verbal and physical offenses, all meant to crack down on Muslims around and at al-Aqsa.
The Foundation said the attacks unveil Israeli’s tacit attempts to obliterate the Islamic character around al-Aqsa as opposed to a pre-planned scheme aimed at entrenching a daily Jewish presence via the frequent performance of Talmudic dances and rituals so as to despoil the sanctity of the mosque, divide it between Muslims and Jews, and pave the way for the construction of the alleged temple at the expense of Muslims’ holy site.
Al-Aqsa Foundation hailed the Muslim congregation and sit-inners at al-Aqsa, who have always made proof of an unbreakable will and resilience to protect the sanctity of their holy Mosque.
Opinions expressed in these articles are those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SyrianFreePress.NETwork