Tuesday night, Suha Hamad, 25 years old, sacrificed her own life to save those of her four children.
Balance of the Zionist Aggression Rises to About 100 Victims
Suha took her last breath saving their lives, according to Ma’an News Agency.
When the power went out at 11 pm, on Tuesday evening, Suha took three of her children to sleep the night in their grandmother’s room.
Thinking it was the safest, she went back to get her four-month-old baby, when she was hit by shrapnel from an Israeli missile.
Suha’s father, Mahdi Hamad, said, “Nobody called us to evacuate the house and there aren’t any resistance members around it. Glass was shattered behind the children and men fell into a big pool of blood.”
Her mother aks: “Who do they have to live for when they lost both their mother and father?
“What crime have these children committed to be punished like that?”
Israel targeted the Hamad family house killing six family members, Ibrahim Muhammad Hamad, 26, Mahdi Muhammad Hamad, 46, Fawziyeh Khalil Hamad 62, Dunia Mahdi Hamad, 16, and Suha Hamad, 25.
All of the children survived but one, a toddler, who is now in the ICU, Ma’an has reported.
Abu Khdeir’s Killers Released From Jail
Hebrew newspaper M’areev reported, on Wednesday, that Israeli police have released the three settlers accused of torturing and burning to death Palestinian teen Muhammad Abu Khdeir.
According to Al Ray Palestinian Media Agency, six Israeli settlers were arrested following last week’s abduction of the boy from Sho’fat refugee camp, in occupied East Jerusalem, and the later discovery of his body, which bore signs of torture and indications that he was still alive while being burned.
The killers admitted their crime, and re-enacted it for the police.
Palestinian medical sources have reported that 96 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli airstrikes (at least 20 of whom are children) in ongoing offensive, and more than 541 injured.
Dr. Ashraf al-Qodra, spokesperson of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, stated that Israeli missiles struck homes in Jabalia refugee camp, in northern Gaza, killing one child, identified ad Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5 years of age; his brother, and several other Palestinians, have been injured.
Al-Qodra added that resident Ismael Abu Jame’, 19, was also killed when Israeli war jets fired missiles into a home in Bani Soheila, in the southern Gaza Strip district of Khan Younis, and several Palestinians have been injured.
In addition, medics managed to locate the body of a Palestinian killed when the army fired a shell at Palestinians near the shore in Khan Younis.
The Palestinian has been identified as Mohammad Ehsan Ferwana, 19, his body was buried under the rubble and sand.
Soldiers also bombarded the home of Yahia Sinwar, a former political prisoner who was released under the Shalit prisoner swap agreement.
The army shelled a home belonging to Mahdi Kaware’, right next door to his relatives’ home that was bombarded on the first day of Israel’s aggression killing eight family members.
Three Palestinians have been wounded while driving their car close to a home as an Israeli missile struck it.
The Israeli army bombarded farmlands, and dozens of homes in central Gaza, Rafah, Khan Younis, Beit Hanoun, Beit Lahia, and different communities in the coastal region.
On Thursday at dawn, soldiers bombarded dozens of homes and property in different parts of the Gaza Strip, killing and injuring dozens of Palestinians, including children and elderly.
The Palestinian News & Info Agency (WAFA) said three Palestinians were killed, earlier, in the Nafaq Street north of Gaza city. They have been identified as SalemQandil, 27, Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, and Baha’ Abu al-Leil, 35.
Dozens of homes have been hit by Israeli shells in different part of the coastal region.
In three days of war, the Israeli army dropped more than 800 tons of explosives in at least 750 separate attacks against the coastal enclave.
Palestinians Killed In ongoing Israeli offensive:
Killed Thursday 7/10:
1. Salem Qandil, 27, Gaza City.
2. Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, Gaza City.
3. Baha’ Abu al-Leil, 35, Gaza City.
4. Asma’ Mahmoud al-Hajj, Khan Younis.
5. Sa’ad Mahmoud al-Hajj, Khan Younis.
6. Najla’ Mahmoud al-Hajj, Khan Younis.
7. Tareq Sa’ad al-Hajj, Khan Younis
. 8. Omar al-Hajj, Khan Younis.
9. Amna al-Hajj, Khan Younis.
10. Ra’ed Shalat, 30, Nusseirat.
11. Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24, Khan Younis.
12. Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 25, Khan Younis.
13. Ibrahim Sawali, 33, Khan Younis.
14. Mohammad Sawali, 33, Khan Younis.
15. Salem al-Astal, 55, Khan Younis.
16. Mohammad al-‘Aqqad, 24, Khan Younis.
17. Ismael Abu Jame’, 19, Khan Younis.
18. Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, Beit Lahia.
19. Ehsan Ferwana, 19, Khan Younis.
Killed Wednesday 7/9:
1. Hamed Shihab, Journalist – Gaza.
2. Salmiyya al-‘Arja, 53, Rafah.
3. Nariman Abdul-Ghafour, Khan Younis.
4. Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30.
5. Nayfa Farajallah, 80.
6. Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60.
7. Khaled Abu Kweik, 31.
8. Mohammad Arif, 13.
9. Mohammad Malika, 18 months.
10. Amna Malika (Mohammad’s Mother), 27.
11. Hatem Abu Salem.
12. Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22.
13. Sahar Hamdan (al-Masry), 40, Beit Hanoun.
14. Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun.
15. Amjad Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun.
16. Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun.
17. Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun.
18. Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi.
19. Nidal Khalaf Nawasra, child, al-Maghazi.
20. Salah Awad Nawasra, al-Maghazi.
21. Somoud Nawasra, al-Maghazi.
22. Mahmoud Nahedh Nawasra, al-Maghazi.
23. Aisha Najm.
24. Amal Yousef Abdul-Ghafour.
25. Ranim Jouda Abdul-Ghafour.
26. Ibrahim Daoud al-Bal’aawy.
27. Abdul-Rahman Jamal az-Zamely.
28. Ibrahim Ahmad ‘Abdin.
29. Mustafa Abu Murr.
30. Khaled Abu Murr.
31. Mazin Al-Jarba.
32. Marwan Eslayyem.
33. Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City.
34. Sami al-Arja, 65, Rafah.
Killed Tuesday 7/8:
1. Mohammad Sha’ban, 24, Gaza.
2. Amjad Sha’ban, 30, Gaza.
3. Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza.
4. Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat.
5. Mohammad Ayman ‘Ashour, 15, Khan Younis.
6. Riyadh Mohammad Kaware’, 50, Khan Younis.
7. Bakr Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Younis.
8. Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan Younis.
9. Hussein Yousef Kaware’, 13, Khan Younis.
10. Bassem Salem Kaware’, 10, Khan Younis.
11. Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware’, 50, Khan Younis.
12. Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza.
13. Mousa Habib, 16, Gaza.
14. Saqr ‘Aayesh al-‘Ajjoury, 22, Jabalia.
15. Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza.
16. Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
17. Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
18. Mahdi Mohammad Hamad, 46, Beit Hanoun.
19. Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun.
20. Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun.
21. Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun.
22. Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Younis.
23. Siraj Eyad Abdul-‘Aal, 8, Khan Younis.
24. Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah.
19 Palestinians Killed in Predawn Israeli Raids on Thursday
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:30:38
Palestinian medical sources have reported that 19 Palestinians have been killed, and dozens have been injured, in Israeli strikes carried out during the hours between midnight and dawn, Thursday.
The Palestinian News & Info Agency (WAFA) has reported that three Palestinians have been killed by an Israeli missile targeting their car, in the Nafaq Street, north of Gaza city. Their remains were moved to the Shifa Hospital, west of Gaza city.
They have been identified as:
1. Salem Qandil, 27.
2. Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30.
3. Baha’ Abu al-Leil, 35.
The Israeli air force also fired missiles into a number of homes in Sheikh Radwan area, north of Gaza, causing damage to several homes.
On Thursday at dawn, an entire family was killed by Israeli missiles west of Khan Younis city, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
They have been identified as:
1. Asma’ Mahmoud al-Hajj.
2. Sa’ad Mahmoud al-Hajj.
3. Najla’ Mahmoud al-Hajj.
4. Tareq Sa’ad al-Hajj.
5. Omar al-Hajj.
6. Amna al-Hajj.
Medical sources said more Palestinians were killed in Khan Younis, but have yet to be identified, and many more injured. All were moved to Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis.
Resident Ra’ed Shalat, 30, was killed; his wife and three children were wounded, when an Israeli missile struck their home in the Nusseirat refugee camp, in central Gaza.
Israeli soldiers also fires missiles into a park at the coast in Khan Younis, killing eight Palestinians, including brothers, while watching the World Cup. At least fifteen Palestinians have been injured.
They have been identified as:
1. Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24.
2. Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 25.
3. Ibrahim Sawali, 33.
4. Mohammad Sawali, 33
5. Salem al-Astal, 55.
6. Mohammad al-‘Aqqad, 24.
Earlier on Thursday, the Israeli Air Force fired missiles into several buildings and homes, in Deir al-Balah, in central Gaza, Khan Younis and Gaza city,
At least 500 Palestinians have been injured since the Israeli aggression on Gaza started three days ago.