Tags

, , , , , ,

Death toll of the Israeli aggression on Gaza rises to over 135

Gaza Death toll hits 135 as Israeli airstrike massacres more civilians

Israeli occupation forces continued Saturday aggression on Gaza Strip as Palestinian medical sources announced that death toll since last Monday rose to over 135 Palestinians and more than 800 wounded persons.

Palestinian News Agency quoted sources as saying that mutilated bodies of three unidentified Palestinians reached the hospital after they were directly hit by the Israeli forces, raising the number of martyrs to 121.

Later reports say the total number of martyrs is over 135.

Later on Saturday evening, spokesman of the emergency committee in Gaza Ashraf al-Qedra said that 15 Palestinians were killed and 35 were injured when a house belonging to al-Batesh family in al-Sha’af area was bombarded, and that another Palestinian was killed and several were injured in an Israeli air raid on Rafah area.

An unspeakable Israeli massacre hit northern Gaza on Saturday as six Palestinians were killed while dozens were left wounded in an Israeli airstrike on Palestinian civil communities, bringing the total number of Gazan casualties to 135 so far.

According to Ashraf al-Qudra, spokesperson for the health ministry, the casualties, along with a number of injured civilians, were rushed to al-Shifa hospital in Gaza.

The murdered civilians were identified as: Rateb Sobhi Youssef al-Sayfi, 22, Azmi Mahmoud Taha Ubaid, 51, Nidhal Muhammad Ibrahim Abu al-Malash, 22, Suleiman Said Younes Ubaid, 56, Ghassan Ahmad al-Masri, 25, and Mustafa Muhammad Taha Inaya, 58.

Medics said the bodies were carried to hospital cut into shreds after being directly targeted by the Israeli jets.

According to a survey conducted by PIC reporters in Gaza, at least 1315citizens were killed so far while more than 948 others sustained severe injuries. Dozens of civilians’ homes have been reduced to rubble all along the random Israeli raids.

Death toll and the rate of injured Palestinians have been dramatically on the rise ever since the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) initiated such a brutal military campaign against the Gaza Strip over the past six days.

The raids took away the lives of dozens of Gazan children, some of whom have been identified by PIC team as follows: one-and-a-half year old child Muhammad Malaka; 4-year-old Muhammad Khalaf al-Nawasra; Abdulah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5;  Siraj Iyad Abd al-Al, 8, Basem Salem Kawara’a, 10; Meriam Atiya al-Arja,11; Muhammad Arif, 13; and Moussa Habib 16.

The PIC survey further kept record of a moment-by-moment account of Israeli raids on the Gaza Strip, most notably the round of airstrikes that hit Palestinian civilians’ homes starting early Wednesday morning.

~

gaza-health

Israeli air raid on orphanage kills three girls with special needs in Beit Lahia.

Three little girls with special needs were killed during an Israeli airstrike at dawn Saturday on an orphanage for the disabled in Beit Lahiya district in the Gaza Strip.

Many nurses working for the orphanage also suffered serious injuries during the attack.

According to Quds Press, the air raid leveled the building of the orphanage to the ground.

In a separate incident, another aerial attack on a group of civilians in Gaza City killed three of them immediately and rendered others severely wounded, eyewitnesses reported.

The Israeli occupation army also waged dozens of air raids on several homes belonging to civilians in northern Gaza, Khan Younis, and Gaza City. No casualties have been reported so far.

Meanwhile, 22 Palestinian civilians were reportedly injured in indiscriminate artillery attacks on populated border areas in Gaza.

The Israeli artillery also bombed a house belonging to Isam Da’alis, who served as an advisor to former premier Ismail Haneyya, in Al-Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza as well as three other houses and one mosque.

A charitable society in Al-Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza and a military court in Gaza City were bombed as well.

.

SOURCES:
Palestinian News Agency
Palestinian Information Centre
Syrian Arab News Agency

PressTV

SFP reloaded 12 July 2014

.

.

.