Crimes, Crimes against humanity, Genocide, Israel, Israeli crimes, Israeli occupation forces, Israeli soldiers killed, Jenin, Khan Yunis, Occupied Jerusalem, Occupied Palestine, Palestine, Palestine & Gaza, Palestinian resistance, Syrian Free Press, War crimes, War Criminals, Zionism, Zionist entity
The Zionist entity is working from over 60 years to erase the presence of the arab Palestinians from the Holy Land, which Zionists unilaterally declare to be their promised land: the chosen people’s land. Because only them are a ‘chosen people’, all the others are just ‘talking animals’, created to serve the ‘chosen people’ (Talmud).
This is the philosophy (preached by their rabbis) at the roots of the Political Zionism, and its armed wing (the israeli Occupation Forces) puts into practice this Jewish radical philosophy, eradicating anyone who is not ‘chosen’ and denying the ‘promised land in all other.
But the Holy Land is of all its inhabitants, especially the Palestinian Arabs, Christians and Muslims, who have always inhabited there long before the Western Zionist settlers arrived with their racist terrorism.
Occupied Jerusalem, 26/07/2014 – The Zionist occupation forces despite the cease fire agreement continued on Saturday its heinous crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza Strip, committing a gruesome massacre in Khan Yunus, claiming the lives of dozens of Palestinians, most of whom are children, women and elderly people.
The civilian martyrs were killed in an airstrike that targeted a house in Khan Yunus with two missiles.
The Israeli occupation forces resumed their brutal aggression against Gaza Strip for the 20th day in a row as the death toll reached 985 Palestinians, according to medical sources in the strip.
The Palestinian resistance and the Israeli occupation forces announced that they agreed on a 12-hour humanitarian truce, brokered by the United Nations, starting on Saturday from 00:08 am.
The temporary ceasefire has come into force to allow the delivery of humanitarian supplies to the area.
The Palestinian death toll from the ongoing terrorist Israel’s aerial and ground attacks on the besieged Gaza Strip keeps rising dramatically.
This comes as more bodies were recovered from damaged buildings after a humanitarian ceasefire came into effect on Saturday. The temporary ceasefire began at 5.00 hours GMT and will last for 12 hours.
Initial reports say dozens of bodies were retrieved across Gaza, which have increased to over 985 the overall death toll from 19 days of Israel’s onslaught on the territory.
Emergency services spokesman, Ashraf al-Qudra, said 85 bodies had been brought to hospitals in north, central and southern Gaza, as well as in Gaza City.
More than 6,000 Gazans have been injured during the same period. Hamas and Israel have halted their fighting to allow the delivery of humanitarian supplies.
The death toll is expected to rise further as rescue workers are sifting through the rubble across the impoverished region
The UN says over 80 percent of the Palestinian fatalities have been civilians, including more than 200 children.
Palestinians officials say the Israeli army is preventing ambulances from reaching Khuza’a district in Khan Yunis.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has lashed out at Israel for targeting ambulances and medical staff in the besieged Gaza Strip.
The ICRC also condemned the death of one of its volunteers in Israeli shelling on Friday.
The Red Cross says Israel should immediately stop its violence against teams who are trying to save lives in Gaza.
The UN Human Rights Council has recently passed a resolution, calling for an independent probe into Israel’s war crimes in Gaza.
News from Local Palestinian Agencies