ENG ~ Syria News 10/8/2014
Content of the Video News:
- – #President Bashar #AlAssad issues decree on forming new government headed by al-Halqi
- – #Larijani… #US #attempts to #exonerate itself from crimes in Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq doomed to failure
- – #Idleb: terrorist rocket attacks kill 4 children and woman
- – #Damascus and #Daraa countrysides: Military operations targeting terrorists killing many
- – Patriarch #Yazigi: Syria steadfastness comes from the steadfastness of her leadership, people, army, and she remains source of light
- – #Reconciliation Minister: Circumstances in Aleppo pave the way for national reconciliation initiatives
- – Palestinian child martyred in Israeli occupation shooting in al-Fawar refugee camp, West Bank
- – #Iraq: More than 200 #ISIS terrorists killed
FRA ~ Journal de Syrie 10/8/2014
Contenu de le Vidéo Journal:
- – Mgr Yazaji : La Syrie restera inébranlable grâce à la fermeté de sa direction, de son peuple et de son armée
- – Le président al-Assad charge al-Halaki de former le nouveau gouvernement
- – #Idlib: tirs de roquettes terroristes tuent 4 enfants et femme
- – Découverte d’une statue rare de Bazlt à Homs remonte à 1700 années
- – Haydar: La situation à Alep est propice pour le lancement de la réconciliation nationale
- – Al-Chammat: Toutes les procédures ont été prises pour accueillir les familles syriennes déplacées qui retournent d’Ersal
- – Ciblage des rassemblements de terroristes dans les banlieues de Damas et de Quneitra
ARABIC ~ 10/8/2014
Army continues operations against terrorists across country, inflicts heavy losses upon them
The Army units conducted Sunday wide military operations against the terrorists’ gatherings and hideouts across the country, eliminating a number of them in several areas.
In Aleppo and its countryside, units of the army killed a number of terrorists after targeting their gatherings, in addition to destroying a number of their cars.
A number of terrorists were killed and injured and their criminal tools were destroyed in Kwairs, Deir Hafer, Maskana, Handarat, al-Bab, al-Sha’ar, Hananou, Blat, Old Aleppo and in the surrounding of Aleppo Castle.
In the countryside of Daraa, Quneitra and Damascus, a number of terrorists were killed and wounded after targeting their gatherings and dens, and their vehicles and criminal tools were destroyed.
Army units eliminated a number of terrorists in the surrounding of Salmin Mosque, al-Jiza, Um Walad and on the road of Qeta and al-Bay’at in al-Lajat area in Daraa countryside, destroying their vehicles and munitions.
The Army also destroyed a number of terrorists’ motorcycles and cars on the road of Nawa-Tal al-Jabieh and in the surrounding of the western tank of al-Karak town and on the road of Mulehat al-Atash-al-Hrak in Daraa countryside where a number of terrorists were killed and wounded.
Terrorists’ dens and hideouts were also attacked in Beit Tima and Khan al-Shih in Damascus countryside and in al-Rwaihanieh and Majdoulia in Quneitra countryside where a number of terrorists were killed and wounded.
The army units carried out operations against terrorists’ dens and gatherings in Damascus Countryside, inflicting heavy losses upon them.
SANA field reporter said that an army unit killed 30 terrorists and destroyed their weapons and ammunition in Deir Mqrein town in al-Zabadani area.
Another army unit targeted a terrorists’ den in Darayaa city, killing all terrorists inside it.
The army units also killed scores of terrorists who were attempting to lift the siege imposed on terrorists in al-Mleiha city, including Kamal al-Qari and Hatim al-Masri.
In al-Nashabiyeh area, other army units killed and injured many terrorists.
Rabe’a Domani, Abid Qarout and Marwan al-Tawel were identified among the dead terrorists.
Meanwhile, the army units stormed terrorists’ gatherings in Douma area, killing scores of them, including Muhheiedden Abdulnafe’a, Rateb al-Raeis and Rateb al-Haboush
In Homs countryside, a number of terrorists were eliminated in al-Othman farm towards Jabbourin-Um Sharshouh and a number of cars equipped with heavy machineguns were demolished.
Terrorists’ gatherings were also targeted in Enq al-Hawa, Um al-Rish and to the south of Ruhum in Homs eastern countryside, and in the village of Ain Hussein in Talbeisa where a number of terrorists were killed and wounded and their vehicles and weaponry were destroyed.
Meanwhile, the Army targeted a gathering for terrorists in Um Sharshouh village, killing a number of them and wounding many others.
The competent authorities in Homs also arrested a number of wanted persons.
A military source told SANA that the army units targeted terrorists’ dens and gatherings in Maar Shouren, Maret al-Nouman, Derini, Qmainas, Mar’aian and Kfar Haya towns in Idleb countryside, killing and injuring scores of them, in addition to destroying their weapons and ammunition.
An army unit targeted Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists’ gatherings in al-Yaqobiyeh and al-Jadideh villages, killing large number of them, including Abu Osama from Libya.
In the same context, an army units killed a number of terrorists, some of them non-Syrians, in al-Shougr town, including a Chechen terrorist.
Other army units inflicted heavy losses upon terrorists in al-Sernmaniyeh, Qatroun, Hajj Hamoud farms and Halouz villages in Idleb countryside.