Tags
Polio Outbreak, polio vaccination campaign, Syrian kids, Syrian Ministry of Healt, Syrian People
Damascus, (SANA/Haifa Said) – The ninth nationwide vaccination campaign was launched on Sunday by the Ministry of Health to immunize children under five against polio.
The campaign, which was launched in cooperation with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and runs through Thursday, targets around 3 million children.
Vaccines will be given to children at the health centers and makeshift shelters, which host displaced families, all across the provinces.
Minister of Health Nizar Yazigi toured two makeshift centers in Qudssaya suburb in Damascus Countryside province, accompanied by Governor Hussein Makhlouf, to find out how the campaign is running on its first day.
“The Ministry already had all the technical and logistical preparations completed so as for the campaign to access all under-five children regardless of previous vaccination status,” said Yazigi.
He stressed that approximately 3.5 million doses of polio vaccine had been distributed to health centers and shelters as well as to mobile teams, who are to make trips and ensure that all targeted children are covered through the campaign, “particularly in most needy areas.”
Up to a thousand well-experienced health workers have been mobilized, along with 830 cars for mobile teams, the Minister noted.
Although the WHO recommends the administration of 6 main vaccines within national vaccination programs in light of expensive costs, Syria’s immunization program, however, includes 11 vaccines, said Minister Yazigi.
He confirmed that all vaccines are offered to children free of charge and affirmed that the Ministry imports vaccines from the best companies in the world and subjects them to strict quality control terms.
WHO expert Samira Mohammad Othman stressed the need that all children are given polio vaccines.
Director of Health Care Department at the Ministry Ahmad al-Abboud pointed out that this campaign is being carried out in the framework of the second phase of additional vaccination campaigns.
Six campaigns were carried out within the first phase, said al-Abboud, adding that there are four more campaigns to come as part of the second phase, the last of those is scheduled between November 23 and 27.
The aim of those intensively held vaccination campaigns, which started last December after polio cases were detected in Deir Ezzor, Damascus Countryside and Aleppo and proved efficient since then, is to completely eradicate polio virus in Syria.
~
the real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at
https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/?p=38217
~


we ask people to READ what the US/UK/FR are doing in WEST AFRICA with the total FULL SUPPORT OF WHO – another fucking mass murdering IMPERIAL kosher nostra scum org
WE THANK THE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS WHO INFORM PEOPLE OF THE SATANIC IDEOLOGY OF THE US REGIME
http://www.4thmedia.org/2014/10/us-bio-warfare-laboratories-in-west-africa-are-the-origins-of-the-ebola-epidemic/
The US Bio-warfare Laboratories in West Africa Are the ORIGIN of Ebola Epidemic
“USA sent troops to «fight» Ebola. What do you think about that move?
The US military just invaded Liberia. They send in the 101st Airborne Division to Liberia. That’s an elite division of combat and they have no training to provide medical treatment to anyone. They are there to establish a military base in Liberia. And the British are doing the same in Sierra Leone. The French are already in Mali and Senegal. So, they’re not sending military people there to treat these people. No, I’m sorry.
Weren’t they afraid Ebola’s going to go out of control even in the USA or EU in a massive way?
It’s already gone in the USA and the European Union. So, there it is. Which raises the question: Was this Zaire/Ebola weaponized at any of these labs? I don’t have an answer to that question. I am trying to get an answer. And therefore it is much more dangerous than the WHO and the CDC are telling everyone. The WHO and the CDC are up to their eyeballs in this. They know all about what ‘s going on. It was the WHO that ordered the original Zaire/Ebola in 1976 to be sent to Porton Down for biological warfare purposes. So this could be more dangerous than the WHO and the CDC are saying.”
pls read the full article –
Also, Sir (Minister of Health) do you know that India has filed a case against the kosher nostra + pharmaTERRORIST?
Gardasil & Cervarix,
Cervarix, manufactured by GlaxoSmitheKline (GSK).
India Holds Bill Gates Accountable For His Vaccine Crimes
From Vac Truth.org
“According to the report written by KP Narayana Kumar, within a month of receiving the vaccine, many of the children fell ill and by 2010, five of them had died. A further two children were reported to have died in Vadodara, Gujarat, where an estimated 14,000 tribal children were vaccinated with another brand of the HPV vaccine, Cervarix, manufactured by GlaxoSmitheKline (GSK).
Shockingly, the report stated that many of the consent forms used to vaccinate the girls were signed “illegally,” either by the wardens from the hostels where many of the girls resided, or using thumbprints from illiterate parents.”
This information is even more shocking when you discover that the organization funding the study was none other than the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, who declared the project a total success.
Reblogged this on raimanet and commented:
ATTENTION AUX VACCINS … SURTOUT AU CONTENU !!!
we humbly ask the HEALTH ministry to be EXTREMELY careful
the bastards are sick INSANE and VILE
bastards are us/uk/fr/de/it/UN
NO NOT TRUST the naTo fart regimes
you are reading my mind!! PLEASE beware of who is/are manufacturing these vaccines-there are some i won’t give my own child!