Barak Obama, Conspiracy, Crimes against humanity, Daesh, Interviews, ISIL, ISIS, Jihadists, Plots, Sibel Edmonds, Sophie Shevardnadze, Terrorists Gangs, US intelligence, US regime, USA Crimes, USA Military, USA plots, War by Proxy, War Strategy, Zionist conspiracy
- President Obama admits the rise of Islamic State was never properly addressed by the US intelligence.
- Vice-President of the States puts all the blame on America’s allies, saying it were they who funded jihadists.
- Terrorists threaten direct attacks on American soil.
- Is the U.S. ready to respond with more than just airstrikes?
- Was it really unaware of the growing threat?
- And were that the allies that gave a helping hand to the radicalism in Iraq and Syria?
- To find answers to these questions, Sophie Shevardnadze speaks to FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds.
SOURCE: Sophie Shevardnadze’s Interviews
NOTE: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The team and the editor of SyrianFreePress.NETwork do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS