Cem Ertür, Crimes, Crimes against humanity, foreign mercenaries, foreign-backed terrorists, Saud family, Saudi Arabia, Saudi regime, Saudi Wahhabi, Syrian Free Press, takfiri, Terror Agents, Terrorism By Proxy, Terrorisme, Terrorist attack, US regime, USA, USA Crimes, USA Military, USA plots, Wahhabi terrorists, War by Proxy, War crimes, War Criminals, War Strategy, Warnings, Yemen, Zionist conspiracy
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
(Al-Manar, 31/3/2015) ~ Footage broadcast by Al-Manar TV channel showed how the Saudi-led aggression on Yemen targets the civilians and the residential areas, committing massacres.
Dozens have been killed or injured of Yemenis since a coalition of 10 countries, led by Saudi Arabia, launched late Wednesday a wide military offensive on Yemen, causing also so much destruction.
Media outlets reported that Saudi Arabia has deployed “100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and other navy units” for the military campaign against Yemen. It also sent 5000 takfiri terrorists to fight against the Yemeni army.
Saudi Arabia is known for training and funding takfiri groups and sending them to the conflict-hit zones in the Arab and Muslim world, including Syria, Afghanistan and now in Yemen.
(al-Ahed News, 31 March 2015) ~ More and More of al-Saud’s brutality appears to the surface. Within 24 hours, the Saud-US jets bombarded civilians all over Yemen.
On Tuesday, the Saudi aggression bombarded al-Jarbaa area in Dale’ province southern of Yemen.
The hostile planes also hit earlier at dawn the Yarim department in Doorin area in the province of Ebb, targeting civic homes.
The attack resulted in demolishing four homes and leaving More than 14 martyred and dozens injured.
Earlier on Monday, more than 40 civilians were martyred Monday at a camp for displaced people in north Yemen Monday, humanitarian workers said.
Yemen’s state news agency Saba said the camp at Haradh was hit by Saudi planes. It showed images of martyred women and children, laid out on a blood-streaked floor.
The International Organization for Migration, which initially reported 45 martyrs and 200 wounded – dozens of them severely hurt.
The medical aid organization Medecins Sans Frontieres said at least 34 wounded people were brought to a hospital in Haradh that it supports. Another 29 were dead on arrival.
“People in Mazraq camp have been living in very harsh conditions … and now they have suffered the consequences of an airstrike on the camp,” said Pablo Marco, MSF operational manager for Yemen.
R E L A T E D :
J-6 de l’agression contre le Yémen : Une trentaine de martyrs et blessés
Photos: Saudi’s latest terrible murder in Yemen (+18)
ABNA, 31 March 2015
Yémen/Hijja: Riyad massacre les réfugiés! (18+)
[VIDEO] – IRIB, 30 mars 2015
That’s How Saudi-Led Aggression on Yemen Commits Atrocities
[VIDEO] – al-Manar, 30 March 2015
Saudi War Crimes against Yemeni Civilians
[PHOTOS] – Fars News Agency, 28 March 2015
SOURCES: al-Ahed News, 31 March 2015 Al-Manar (Fra) ABNA IRIB Al-Manar (Eng) Fars News Submitted by Cem Ertür The real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/?p=44274
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS