Azov Battalion, Donbass, Donetsk, Donetsk Airport, Euro-puppets, Gorlovka, Kalinovka, Kiev government, Lozovoe, Ludmila Deeva, Lugansk, Novorossiya, Novorussia, Right Sector, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Saudi regime, Saudis killed, Shirokino, Sorrow and Pain of Ukraine, South Front, Spartak, Ukraine, War Strategy, Yemen
July 3, 2015
- Ukrainian forces are preparing for the advance at Lugansk People’s Republic. They have been concentrating troops and military equipment in the sector of the river “Severskiy Donec”. The sector is an assumed foothold for the future advance.
- Meanwhile, Kiev military are continuing to shell Gorlovka from the directions of Dzerjinsk and Mayorsk. The firefights are going in the sector of Maryinka around Donetsk. The main purpose of Kiev’s side there is to divide Petrovskiy and Kirovskiy districts from the Donetsk. The capital of DPR is under fire from Kiev-controlled Avdeevka.
- The one more flash point of the frontline is Peski. There are sporadic firefights there. Kiev’s side uses battle tanks and mortars. At the south part of the frontline Ukrainian artillery systematically strikes the sector from Bezimennoe to Pavlopol.
July 2, 2015
- The Kiev forces have violated ceasefire regime four times over the last 24 hours on the territory of the Lugansk People’s Republic. Kiev forces opened fire on the settlements Molodezhnoye, Zhelobok and recreation center Lastochkino Gnezdo. Kiev’s side used mortars, automatic grenade launchers and infantry carrier vehicles.
- Self-defence forces of the Donetsk People’s Republic have withdrawn their units from Shirokino, DPR Defence Ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin said on Thursday. Basurin earlier said that the procedural issues of Shirokino’s demilitarization were being resolved by the DPR authorities with the OSCE mission. Shortly before, the DPR unilaterally declared Shirokino a demilitarized zone.
- Since July 1 Ukrainian artillery has been shelling towns of Donetsk and Gorlovka. The firefight has been going in the sector of Mayorsk. An Ukrainian military column moving in the direction of Donetsk was observed around the town of Zaporojie yesterday.
July 1, 2015
- The Ministry of Transport DNR reported undermining Ukrainian saboteurs railroad tracks on the stretch Valyanovo – Darevka on the territory of the LC under a moving locomotive
- Denis Pushilin stated that the management had decided to consider the DNI village Shirokino demilitarized zone
- The head of “Gazprom” Alexei Miller said that from July 1, at 10:00 Moscow time, gas supplies to Ukraine stopped
- Ukrainian parliament passed a law that prohibits the use of mobile phones in the area of military conflict in the Donbas
- A source in the General Staff of the Russian Navy announced the readiness of Ukraine to transfer 20 ships that were in the Crimea to Kiev but has been postponed because Kiev attacks Donbass.
July 1, 2015 ~ US Fails to Stop Russian Gas Supply to Europe
- From the “Gas claws of Putin”.
Translated by Vox Populi Evo.
- The US has overthrown the Ukraine gov’t, and started a civil war there to stop Russia’s economic expansion into Europe.
SOURCES: South Front https://www.facebook.com/SouthFrontEN https://www.youtube.com/user/crimeanfront https://www.youtube.com/user/Marine1063/videos Submitted by SyrianPatriots The real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/novorossiya-updates/ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS