Azov Battalion, Donbass, Donetsk, Donetsk Airport, Euro-puppets, Gorlovka, Kalinovka, Kiev government, Lozovoe, Ludmila Deeva, Lugansk, Novorossiya, Novorussia, Right Sector, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Saudi regime, Saudis killed, Shirokino, Sorrow and Pain of Ukraine, South Front, Spartak, Ukraine, War Strategy, Yemen
July 10, 2015
- Pro-Kiev forces have violated ceasefire 30 times in DPR over past 24 hours. The targets of Ukrainian shelling were Donetsk, Donetsk Airport, Lozovoe, Shirokino, Gorlovka, Debaltsevo, Spartak, Sahanka, Jabichevo, Kalinovka, Bela Kamenka, Grigorovka, Novaya Marievka, Tavricheskoe. 1 warrior of DPR forces was wounded.
- 471 residents of the Kuibyshevsky district of Donetsk which is fired by the Ukrainian forces agreed to resettlement in safe parts of the capital. The mayor of Donetsk Igor Martynov reported about it at a meeting of heads of the cities and districts with administration of the Head of DPR today.
- Kiev’s forces has violated ceasefire 46 times in LPR since yesterday. The main targets of the shelling were Sokolniki, Jelobok, checkpoint 31. LPR forces exercised counter-fire. Also, Novorossian warriors destroyed subversive reconnaissance group of pro-Kiev militants. According to reports, Kiev’s side lost 3 militants killed and 16 injured. In turn, 27 LPR warriors were injured.
July 9, 2015
- The DPR militia have registered 54 violations of the cease-fire by Ukrainie’s forces, the republic’s ministry of defence said to reporters on July 9. Pro-Kiev militants hit the territory of the DPR with 43 artillery shells, 95 mortar rounds of a caliber 82mm and 120mm. Also, grenade launchers and machineguns were used.
- The most intense fire was registered in the village of Solntsevo. Kiev’s side shelled it by MLRS Grad. Furthemore, Donetsk, Dokuchayevsk, Gorlovka, Spartak, Zhabunky, Bezymenoye, Vasilievka were shelled. 1 militiaman was wounded.
- Pro-Kiev militant has risen a military activity in the sector of Shirokino. They test the DPR’s defenses there.
- Ukrainian forces have taken control of the all neutral area in Slovyanoserbsk District of LPR. Strategic point 175,9 is also controlled by Kiev. Thus, the LPR settlement of Sokolniki is half surrounded.
- Meanwhile, sappers of the LPR Emergencies Ministry are clearing from Ukrainian land mines a field near the village of Oktiabrsky, Lugansk People’s Republic.
July 7, 2015
- Ukrainian forces have exercised an artillery strike against the settlement of Dzerjinsk in Novoazovsk district of DPR today’s morning. There are destroyed houses and causalities there. The fire was observed from the direction of Mariupol.
- Also, 3 residential houses were destroyed by Ukrainian artillery shelling in the settlement of Krasnoarmeiskoe. Military activity of Ukrainian forces was fixed in the sector of Bryanka. The settlement was shelled by pro-Kiev militant with mortars.
- Yesterday, the bridge between Razdolnoe and Vasilievka in the Starobeshivskiy district of DPR was blown.
- A Kiev military column including 15 armored vehicles and 2 antiaircraft mountings of Ukrainian Armored Forces was observed around the settlement of Talakovka. Also, a big military column of Ukrainian forces moved through Severodonetsk in direction of Bahmutka.
July 6, 2015
- Ukrainian artillery is continuing to shell territory of Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics. Local clashes and firefights have been going at roadway Bahmutka, around Stanica Luganskaya, Lugansk and Donetsk.
- On June 5, Ukrainian forces with support of battle tanks tried to advance on militia positions in Donetsk Airport. The clashes were going through to June 6. Ukrainian advance was stopped. Earlier, on June 4, in the sector of checkpoint 29, a group of pro-Kiev militants from battalion ‘Aidar’ came to a land mine. 2 militant were killed, 3 injured.
- Donetsk, Gorlovka, Logvinovo, Jelobok, Sokolniki, Slavyanoserbsk, Pervomaisk has been shelled by Ukrainian forces since yesterday.
- There is quiet atmosphere in Shirokino. DPR has been continuing exercises of demilitarizing of the settlement. However, Ukrainian side doesn’t support peaceful initiative. Pro-Kiev militants won’t support the Shirokino agreements. Ukrainian propagandists have already claimed Shirokino a new epic victory of Ukrainian arms.
SOURCES: South Front https://www.facebook.com/SouthFrontEN https://www.youtube.com/user/crimeanfront Submitted by SyrianPatriots The real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/novorossiya-reports/ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS