The clashes between the Yemeni forces and pro-Saudi militias intensified in Southern Yemen and the Northern parts of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday.
Yemeni army and popular forces ceased and destroyed a number of UAE armored vehicles after heavy clashes with Saudi-backed militants in Mukayras town in Al Bayda Governorate.
The clashes are underway in Southern Yemen over control of al-Zit coastal region in Aden, which is the only route used for the transfer of military supplies to the pro-Saudi forces.
In Abyan province, the Yemeni troops captured several tanks of the pro-Hadi militias.
Reports also said that the Yemeni forces have hit the Saudi military bases in Jizan and Najran provinces in Southern Saudi Arabia.
On Tuesday, a senior Ansarullah commander announced that the revolutionary forces have launched fresh military operation to take back full control of the strategic Taiz province.
“The Ansarullah fighters backed by the tribal forces have started a new round of operations to take back Taiz,” the commander, speaking on the conditions of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter, told FNA.
He noted that the popular forces have already taken control of al-Jamhalieh region and the Taiz governorate’s building.
The clashes between the Ansarullah fighters and the Saudi-backed al-Qaeda terrorists as well as the pro-Hadi militias continue in the Southern parts of the country as Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 147 days now to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 5,419 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.
Hadi stepped down in January and refused to reconsider the decision despite calls by Ansarullah revolutionaries of the Houthi movement.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.
SOURCES: Fars News Syrian News Free Press Submitted by SyrianPatriots The real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/yemeni-destroy-saudi-uae/ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS