Bashar al-Assad, Bashar al-Jaafari, geopolitical strategies, Kremlin, Moscow, President al-Assad, Putin, Russia, Russia & Syria coop., Russia & Syria military, Syrian government, War Against Terrorism, War on Syria, War Strategy
(SANA, 22 October 2015) ~ Syria’s permanent Envoy to the UN Bashar al-Jaafari asserted the importance of the visit paid by President Bashar al-Assad to Moscow on Tuesday in its details and results for every diplomat works in the field of the multilateral international relations.
In a phone interview with the Syrian TV Wednesday, al-Jaafari clarified that “the importance of this visit came from not being expected as the Syrian strategic thought under the leadership of president al-Assad selected the appropriate time to conduct to meet with the Russian President Vladimir Putin, who became now a direct partner in fighting terrorism in Syria, Iraq, the region and the whole region.”
“These developments showed weakness of countries’ stances that denied their involvement in sponsoring terrorism and used it to twist the arm of the Syrian leadership politically,” al-Jaafari added.
“The importance of the Russian movement at the strategic level is measured by the level of the hysterical situation appeared in the western media outlets, and the reaction of some Arab, regional and Western countries”, al-Jaafari said, adding that “what happened has failed large plans and malicious wills that were aforethought to be implemented against Syria and its people during Autumn and winter”.
Al-Jaafari pointed out that Chairman of the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1373 concerning counter-terrorism issued Tuesday a special report in which she called the world’s countries, which constitutes a source for foreign terrorists coming to Syria and Iraq, to implement the resolution no.2178 related to preventing the flow of foreign terrorists across the borders.
“In spite of withholding more than 80 percent of the report which is full of important information and considering it secret, however the remaining 20 percent indicates that Syria, Russia,Iran ,Venezuela and other friend countries win the battle of fighting terrorism at the international level,” he added, pointing out that the “Security Council’s committees concerned in this regard were obliged to acknowledge the relevance of the Syrian view which has been saying over many years that there is an international and organized terrorism sponsored by known countries as Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, France and others.”
Al-Jaafari continued to say…”The humanitarian issue has been exploited from the beginning of the crisis in Syria, where there are many attempts to use it as a political weapon to harm the Syrian government”, adding “for example .. France alongside Turky have proposed since 2011 the idea of establishing humanitarian route which means to establish a no-fly zone on the Syrian-Turkish borders protected by NATO or some Arab countries”.
He highlighted that those countries wanted “to impose a status quo represented by a demilitarized zone affiliated administratively to terrorism and sponsored by the aforementioned governments”, asserting that “all these talks were failed since 2011.”
He added that France and Turkey has returned to utter these speeches again, however this means that such countries don’t only misunderstand what is going on, but also they are themselves partners in conspiracy against Syria and its people in addition to destroying it historically and geographically.
SOURCES: SANA, Reem/Barry Submitted by Cem Ertür War Press Info Network at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/10/22/jaafari-on-assads-putin/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
Our network (Syrianfreepress.net, WarPress.info, TG24Siria…) and all related and associated pages on social networks, youtube, twitter, facebook…, are fighting against the media-terrorist-supporters and their fakes on Libya and Syria from 2011…and about Palestine from 2005…
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of War Press Info do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS