Ansarullah movement, Houthi movement, mercenaries, Saudi Arabia, Saudi mercenaries, Saudi regime, Saudis killed, Syrian Patriots, US-backed coalition, Yemen, Yemeni Army, Yemeni Tribesmen
Yemeni army missiles targeted and destroyed another Saudi warship in the Red Sea in al-Mukha coastal waters near Bab al-Mandeb Strait on Wednesday.
“The missile fired by the army and popular forces destroyed the Saudi warship in al-Khukha coastal waters as it was heading towards the al-Faza coastal region in al-Hudayda province,” Arabic-language media outlets quoted a military source as saying on Wednesday.
The military source reiterated that the Saudi vessel was the 10th of its kind sinking in waters offshore Yemen in the last six months.
Other Saudi battleships that were approaching Yemen’s coasts retreated fast following the attack.
The coast of Al-Mukha is located in Bab al-Mandab strait and the Saudi-led forces have been trying hard for several months now to win control over the coastal regions near the waterway.
- On December 28, the Yemeni forces destroyed a Saudi-led coalition warship in al-Mukha coast.
- On December 11, the Yemeni forces targeted and destroyed a Saudi warship in the waters near Bab al-Mandeb Strait.
- On December 5, the Yemeni forces destroyed a Saudi-led coalition warship in al-Mukha coast.
- On November 25, the Yemeni forces targeted and destroyed a Saudi warship in the waters near Bab al-Mandab Strait.
- On November 15, Yemeni forces destroyed a Saudi-led coalition warship in al-Mukha coast.
- On November 7, Yemeni forces fired rockets at a Saudi-led coalition warship and destroyed it near al-Mukha coast.
- On October 25, the Yemeni forces hit and destroyed another Saudi warship in Bab al-Mandab Strait
- On October 11, another ship which belonged to the Egyptian army and named al-Mahrousa was destroyed by Yemeni missiles in the coastal waters near al-Mukha coast.
- On October 9, Yemeni army and popular forces also fired missiles at a Saudi warship, and destroyed it in Bab al-Mandab Strait.
The warship was wrecked off the Southwestern coast of Yemen, in the Bab al-Mandab Strait, which connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden.
SOURCES: FNA Submitted by SyrianPatriot War Press Info Network at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/02/25/saudi-warship/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of War Press Info do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS