Conspiracy, Crimes against humanity, Faked News, False Journalism, foreign-backed terrorists, Propaganda, Syrian kids, Terrorism By Proxy, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs, Terrorists Supporters, US regime, USA, USA Crimes, USA liars, USA plots, War by Proxy, War crimes, War Criminals, War on Syria, War Strategy, Warmongers
The world once again finds itself hurtling to the brink of war, and once again the establishment mouthpiece puppet propaganda media is leading the charge.
This time around their lies defy description. In the sick world of the would-be warmongers, child beheading terrorist scum are now the heroes.
The blood of the innocents that spill from here on in covers the hands of the mainstream media propagandists.
- CIA Rebels Behead Kid And Other U.S. Successes in Syria
- Syria conflict: Boy beheaded by rebels ‘was fighter’
- Daily Press Briefing – August 3, 2016 (video)
- Daily Press Briefing – August 3, 2016 (transcript)
- Original (now deleted) Channel 4 report
- Channel 4’s Deleted Video Normalising Child Beheaders, al-Zenki
- England’s Channel 4 News featuring “moderate” war criminals
- We Have to Talk About the Boy in the Ambulance…
- Christoph Germann – Aleppo in a nutshell
- WW3? How the Ceasefire in #Syria broke down
- CrossTalk: White Helmets, Really?
- George Soros blasts Putin for Russian actions in Syria
- Russia Warns US Airstrikes On Syrian Army Would Lead To War, Air Defenses Are Active
- Russia Threatens To Shoot Down US Jets
- Wicker Outlines Administration’s Failures in Syria
- Only SEVEN people BTL support Guardian’s fact-free White Helmets editorial
SOURCES: Corbett Reports Submitted by 'The Old Sniper' Edited by SyrianPatriots WarPress.info Network at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/criminal-minds/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original links and sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS