Aleppo, Aleppo battle, foreign-backed terrorists, geopolitical strategies, Jabhat al-Nusra, Jihadists, Moderate terrorists, Russia, Russian Military Advisers, SAA Military Reports, Sergei Ryabkov, Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Army, Syrian Patriots, Syrian Resistance, Terrorism By Proxy, Terrorist attack, Terrorist killed, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs, Terrorists surrender, War Against Terrorism, War on Syria, War Strategy
Syrian Arab Army kills a number of terrorists, destroys their ammunition and vehicles in many areas,
3000 civilians exit Aleppo eastern neighborhoods,
1500 gunmen have their legal status settled
Syrian Army units carried out intensive operations and bombardments on Tuesday against gatherings and fortifications of Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Daraa al-Balad area and in al-Yadoda village in Daraa southern province.
A military source told SANA that army units destroyed caches of ammunition and fuel and a number of vehicles and fortifications of the terrorist organizations and killed a number of them in concentrated bombardments against their positions in the neighborhoods of Daraa al-Balad, al-Nazihin Camp, to the east of the deserted battalion and in al-Yadoda village, 5 km to the west of Daraa City.
According to the source, terrorists Bilal al-Barmawi and Hussein al-Asafra were identified among the killed terrorists.
An army unit killed 17 terrorists and destroyed 2 pick-up cars for them in al-Rastan area in the northern countryside of Homs.
Earlier, another army unit targeted gatherings of terrorists in Deir Foul village and al-Rastan city in Homs province, according to SANA reporter.
The reporter said that two sites for terrorist organizations were destroyed and 5 terrorists were killed.
The reporter noted that the killed terrorists are: Baraa Abu Mosaab, Abdul-Karim Hassan, Taiseer Saad, Yaroub Obeid and Mahmoud Sammour.
Syrian Arab Army continues operations to uproot terrorists from eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo
Three thousand civilians, who had been besieged by terrorist organizations, got out from the eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo city through humanitarian corridors set by the Syrian Army in cooperation with the Russian side.
SANA reporter in Aleppo said that the civilians’ exit, which started today at dawn, is continuous, adding that the army units and the concerned authorities are transferring them to makeshift centers in Jibrin and providing them with the requirements of residence in the centers.
In the same context, the Russian coordination center in Hmeimim pointed out that 7796 persons , including 3946 children, got out from the eastern neighborhoods during the past 24 hours.
In a statement, the Center stressed that 375 gunmen also gave up their weapons and turned themselves in to have their legal file settled due to the Amnesty Decree.
The statement clarified that since the beginning of the military operations, 110,000 civilians, including 44367 children, have been evacuated from the eastern neighborhoods, while more than 7000 people returned to their houses in the areas restored by the Army.
Some 1500 people from Kanaker town have had their legal status settled on Tuesday in the framework of the local reconciliations in Damascus Countryside and in accordance with the Amnesty Decree no.15 for 2016.
A number of gunmen, who had earlier turned themselves in and handed over their arms to the authorities concerned, were among those who had their status settled, SANA reporter in Kanaker town said, adding that they pledged not to take part in any act that may harm peace and security in the country.
In a statement to SANA reporter, Deputy Governor of Damascus Countryside Rateb Adass said the area will be completely free of arms and militants after all gunmen and other wanted people will have had their legal status settled.
A brigadier general in the Army and Armed Forces said an amount of light and medium weapons of various types has been handed over as part of the settlement process, citing a number of mines, sniper rifles, launchers, anti-tank rockets, light machine guns and communication devices.
Chairman of the local reconciliation committee in Kanaker town Bahjat Hafez said 2000 people will have their legal status settled.
On December 5th, 700 persons from al-Tibeh, al-Keswa, and al-Mqeilibeh towns in Damascus Countryside had their legal status settled according to the Amnesty Decree.
SOURCES: Syrian Arab News Agency, reports by R.J/Ghossoun/H. Said/R. Milhem Submitted by SyrianPatriot War Press Info Network at : https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/saa-reports-14-12/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original links and sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS