Al Qaeda in Syria, al-Nusra Front, Army of Islam, CIA, Deir Ezzor, foreign-backed terrorists, Free Syrian Army, FSA, Intelligence Services, Jabhat al-Nusra, Jaysh Al-Islam, Jordan, Martyr Ahmad Abdo, Moderate terrorists, SAA Military Reports, Saudi Arabia, Saudi regime, Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Army, Syrian Army victory, Syrian Patriots, Terror Agents, Terrorism By Proxy, Terrorists Gangs, Terrorists Supporters, Terrorists surrender, US intelligence, US regime, US-backed coalition, USA, USA defeated, USA plots, Usoud al-Sharqiya, War Against Terrorism, War by Proxy, War on Syria, War Strategy, Zionist conspiracy, Zionists defeated
Consider the following news headlines first.
They all appeared in just one day [September 12]:
- * Syrian Army Tightens Noose on ISIL (Daesh, ISIS. IS) in Eastern Hama
- * Syrian Gov’t Forces Hammer ISIL Positions in Deir Ezzur
- * Syrian Army Preparing for Second Phase of Deir Ezzur Liberation Operation
- * Deir Ezzur Residents Return to Normal Life after End of ISIL Siege
- * Large Group of Fleeing ISIL Members Detained by Army in Central Syria
- * Russian Bombers Hit 180 Terrorist Targets in Hama Province
All these important gains were made against ISIL in Deir Ezzur in the past couple of weeks, making it clear that the Real War on Terror by the allied forces of Iran, Syria, Russia and Hezbollah is indeed nearing absolute victory.
Hezbollah has declared victory in the war along the Lebanese border already, while Iran and Russia say Syria is well on its way to defeating ISIL outright.
Per usual, the news hasn’t gone so well in Washington.
The regime-change cabal says “the claims of progress may be getting ahead of themselves,” with “fakestream” media claiming the allied forces are yet to clear the country of terrorists. This claim appears demonstrably false, as all credible maps of territory show the Syrian government is indeed well ahead of that:
- – It is undeniable that ISIL and other foreign-backed terrorist groups have lost a lot of territory in recent months, and a lot of that territory has fallen to the government forces in both Iraq and Syria. The terrorists might still have some defenses building around certain areas of their remaining territory, but that does in no way mean they can make further pushes by the allied forces more difficult.
- – As reported by Western media outlets, the overseas terrorists are returning home with all sorts of new combat skills and international contacts. US officials say their intention is no one should survive to return home. That’s never a realistic goal, and we’re seeing ISIL defectors by the hundreds leaving combat zones, with large numbers flocking to the Idlib province. Many have already crossed the border into Turkey. They are effectively out of the warzone, heading towards Europe and beyond.
- – It is clear who these people who crossed are, and what countries they originated in. Now that they’re out of Syria, it’s not likely to be that difficult for them to navigate their way back to Europe, and we already know what they will do to their patrons in the future.
- – The bigger picture behind Official Washington’s hysteria over the Syrian victory is the image of a decaying but dangerous American hegemon resisting the start of a new multipolar order. Iran and Russia have been chafing for years under a new world order in which one nation gets to serve as judge, jury, and high executioner. This, of course, is the United States. If the US says it will continue to occupy post-ISIL Syria militarily, then, it will see to it that Syria suffers accordingly.
The good news is that Syria and its allies are outmaneuvering Washington and its client states, forcing them to back off. The regime changers no longer seem so far-sighted, much less having the upper hand on the ground. By driving US-backed, pro-Al-Qaeda forces out of many places in Syria, particularly East Aleppo and Deir Ezzur, the allied forces have basically checkmated the US and company.
In short, America’s troops are still out everywhere and winning nowhere, a problem President Donald Trump is only exacerbating. He has recommitted American troops and air power to the war on Syria. Expect Washington’s profligate killing machine creating a desire for more vengeance among civilian populations. As an instrument of victory, it didn’t work in the past, nor will it work in post-ISIL Syria.
SOURCES: Fars News Agency Commentaries Submitted by SyrianPatriots War Press Info Network at : https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/war-on-terror-is-victory/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original links and sources.
click on map to enlarge ~ here for the original link
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS