In Syria, two female Russian nurses were killed and two others injured along with several local residents, after militants shelled a mobile military hospital in Aleppo. ~ Russia has reacted angrily, blaming not only the militants, but also the US, France and the UK for their support for the militants.
In this edition of the debate, we’ll discuss
- the situation in Aleppo,
- the Syrian govt. forces advances,
- and the reasons behind why France has pushed for a UN Security Council resolution calling for the immediate halting of airstrikes by Russia on Aleppo.
- – Press TV, Alaa Ebrahim (ALEPPO)
- – Former U.S. Senate Foreign Policy Analyst, James Jatras (WASHINGTON)
- – Political Commentator, Brian Downing (WASHINGTON)