Aleppo, Aleppo battle, Cease-fire, Russian Airstrikes, Russian Authority's Statements, SAA Military Reports, Sergei Shoigu, Sergey Rudskoy, Syrian Air Forces, Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Army, Syrian Patriots, Syrian Resistance, Terrorist killed, Terrorists Gangs, Vitaly Churkin, War on Syria, War Strategy
This gallery contains 3 photos.
Russian Defense Ministry announced that Russian and Syrian air forces had stopped airstrikes on Aleppo from 10:00am local time (0700 GMT).
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, in a televised meeting with military officials, said strikes had been halted from 10:00 on Tuesday.
On Monday, The Russian Defense Ministry announced a humanitarian pause in Aleppo starting from next Thursday at 08:00 am (05:00 GMT) till 04:00 pm to allow the passage of the civilians and the evacuation of the sick and the injured.
Shoigu called on the countries that have influence over armed groups in eastern Aleppo to convince their leaders to stop military action and abandon the city.
Russia’s Ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin said that permanent ceasefire in the city of Aleppo is possible if Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists are taken out from the eastern parts of the city.
Chief of the Main Operations Department of the Russian General Staff Lieutenant General Sergey Rudskoy stressed that the terrorists in Aleppo are still receiving the US-made TOW antitank missile systems from their backers.
Rudskoy was quoted by TASS News Agency as saying “”According to information coming from several sources, gunmen continue receiving modern types of weapons, including US-made TOW guided antitank missiles”…. … …