This gallery contains 1 photo.
Something miraculous is happening in eastern Aleppo. The Syrian Arab Army and its allies have already liberated more than 60% of the area and are moving–incredibly fast, to be clear–towards taking the remaining 40% before year’s end.
They’ve already regained numerous ultra-strategic districts, namely Sakhour, Hanano and Tariq al-Bab–which gives them full control over the road to Aleppo International Airport and which connects the east and west axes of the city–and despite losing the key district of Sheikh Sa’eed after briefly freeing it, fierce fighting is ongoing and it should return to the hands of Resistance forces imminently.
As Iran and Russia advise and oversee, reinforcements from the SAA’s mighty 4th Mechanized Division and the Republican Guard as well as Hizbullah, Palestinian paramilitary group Liwa Al-Quds and Iraq’s Harakat al-Nujaba and Kata’ib Hizbullah are on the way to mount what can be deemed the most important offensive of the entire war: the final push into the remaining pockets of east Aleppo still under terrorist occupation, an operation that will liberate the city in its entirety.
The Mad Takfiri Tyrant Erdogan attempted to change the game by declaring his forces were in Syria to oust democratically elected President Bashar al-Assad but was immediately reprimanded and put back in his place like a misbehaved puppy by Vladimir Putin.
Zionist Jew John Kerry (real name: Kohn) has been frantically campaigning behind the scenes for a ceasefire and Russia, while paying him diplomatic lip service, continues supporting the SAA’s progression at all levels.
Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE are all throwing their blood-and-oil-stained hands up in the air in disbelief as they realize all the anti-aircraft missiles and other armaments they sent to their proxies in September and October have had no effect on the Mouqawamah Storm.
The usurping Zionist entity launched air strikes on Damascus a few days ago to distract from Aleppo as well as the near collapse of the Wahhabi mercenaries in the Damascus countryside, but failed to get the SAA to take the bait.
In other words, the enemies of Syria all know what’s about to happen and despite their continued collective freak-out, they finally realize they are out of options.
It has hit them, smack dab in the jaw, that they’re defeated and Aleppo will be restored to whom it ACTUALLY belongs: Syria’s people, army and government.