Yemen’s Ansarullah movement has arrested 8 operatives of the Turkish and Qatari spy agencies, sources in the movement disclosed on Monday, adding that the foreign agents carried different nationalities, including one from Sudan.
The agents, who also received backing from the Saudi spy agency, planned to conduct terrorist attacks in Sana’a and bomb the Yemeni foreign ministry, Razzaq Hamid al-Amjadi, a leader of the movement, told FNA on Monday.
Al-Amjadi further said that the Ansarullah fighters have handed over the captured agents to competent authorities for further investigations, adding that the agents have admitted that the Turkish, Qatari and Saudi spy agencies had recruited them in 2014 in order to form terrorist militias to distort the image of the revolutionary committees and Ansarullah movement.
Excerpt from FNA 1/6/2015:
EXCLUSIVE: Yemen’s Ansarullah Captures Several Agents of Turkey, Qatar
- EXCLUSIVE: Israeli-Made Weapons Seized from Saudi Embassy in Sana’a
Fars News Agency, 30 May 2015
- Ansarullah: Turkey, Saudi Arabia Coordinating Plans to Send ISIL Terrorists to Yemen
Fars News Agency, 28 May 2015
- Ansarullah Captures 15 Saudi Spies in Hudayda Port
Fars News Agency, 22 May 2015
- Sources: S. Arabia Hires Israeli Experts to Supervise War against Yemen
Fars News Agency, 19 May 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: Yemeni Forces Capture Egyptian, Turkish Nationals Tunnel Diggers
Fars News Agency, 5 May 2015
- Ansarullah: Saudi, Israeli Spies Arrested in Yemen
Fars News Agency, 20 April 2015
- Israel sending Takfiri militants to Yemen: Iran deputy FM
Press TV, 14 April 2015
- Yemen: Ansarullah Captures Several Saudi Spies
Fars News Agency, 13 April 2015
- Yemeni general: ‘We have evidence that Turkey delivered weapons to terrorists in Yemen under the cover of humanitarian aid’
compiled by Cem Ertür, Indybay, 5 April 2015
SOURCES: Fars News Compiled and Submitted by Cem Ertür The real SyrianFreePress.NETwork at: Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS