+All Articles, Armed Terrorists, Assassinations, Ban Ki-moon, Conspiracy, Crimes against humanity, Dichiarazioni, Humanitarian Wars, Mark Lyall Grant, Middle East, Reports, Ryuzakero, Security Council, Syria, Syrian Army Martirs, Syrian Patriots, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs, United Nations, United Nations Security Council, Video, War Strategy
The President of the Security Council presents his compliments to the members of the Council and has the honour to transmit herewith, for their information, a copy of an identical letter dated 30 March 2012 from the Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations addressed to the President of the Security Council, and its enclosure.
This letter and its enclosure will be issued as a document of the Security Council under the symbol S/2012/187.
30 March 2012
ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE ENCLOSURE WILL FOLLOW
THE PERMANENT MISSION OF THE SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
TO THE UNITED NATIONS
820 Second Ave., 15th Floor, New York, N. Y. 10017
Tel: (212) 661-1313
30 March 2012
I have the honour to transmit herewith a detailed table on the losses incurred in the Syrian Arab Republic due to the acts committed by armed terrorist groups. The table covers the period from the beginning of the events in Syria until 15 March 2012 and it contains the following information:
- Death toll of civilians: 3211 people.
- Death toll of police : 478 people.
- Death toll of Army and Security Forces : 2088 people (as of 21 March 2012).
- Death toll of women : 204 people.
- Death toll of children : 56 people.
- Death toll of directly assassinated people : 106 people.
Resulting in a total of 6143 deaths in the Syrian Arab Republic
- Kidnapped civilians, army personnel, and police officers : 1560 people, including 931 missing people.
- Stolen government vehicles: 2256 vehicles.
It would be highly appreciate it if the present letter and its annex could be circulated as an official document of the Security Council.
Please accept, Excellency, the assurance of my highest consideration.
H.E. Sir Mark Lyall Grant
President of the Security Council
CC: H.E. Mr. Ban Ki-moon
Secretary-General of the United Nations
Annex: 1 Page
- Posted by Ryuzakero, 10 April 2012
- Video by SyriaTruthNetworkEN
Supported and Reloaded by
Any re-publication is appreciated, as long as, please, you always report all the original links, to allow everyone a better research and spread of free information. Thanks.
Ogni ri-pubblicazione è gradita, ma vi chiediamo solo, per cortesia, di riportare tutti i links e riferimenti contenuti, per una migliore ricerca e diffusione a tutti. Grazie.
- Syrian Forces Take “Defending From Terrorists” Across Borders (lezgetreal.com)