Bahraini troops, Emirati troops, Ma'rib, Safir Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Saudi regime, Saudi soldier, Saudi troops, Saudis killed, War Strategy, Yemen, Yemeni Army, Yemeni Popular Committees, Yemeni popular forces, Yemeni Tribesmen
Military Sources: Massive Withdrawal of Pro-Saudi Forces in Ma’rib
(FNA) ~ Military sources revealed on Monday heavy defeats and withdrawal of the pro-Hadi and Saudi forces in the province of Ma’rib.
“Saudi troops started their withdrawal from Ma’rib on Sunday morning after sustaining a heavy defeat,” popular forces commander Qeis al-Salami told FNA today.
He noted that the Saudi, Emirati and Bahraini troops withdrew from the oil-rich al-Safer region after they were badly defeated. “The Ansarullah fighter backed by the Yemeni army forced the pro-Saudi troops to withdraw by attacking them with different kinds of heavy and semi-heavy weapons,” he added.
Al-Salami also said that the Yemeni forces repelled an attack by pro-Hadi militias on al-Balaq region and killed tens of them in heavy clashes.
On Sunday, military sources announced that over 30 al-Qaeda terrorists and pro-Hadi militias were killed in fierce clashes with the Yemeni popular forces in the province of Ma’rib.
“The Yemeni popular forces killed at least 32 terrorists and militias loyal to Mansour Hadi in Ma’rib province,” a military source told FNA.
Meantime, the Yemeni army and popular committees foiled another attempt by the terrorists to penetrate into Ma’rib province.
“The Yemeni forces have vowed to kill terrorists or push them out of Ma’rib province,” the military source said.
On Friday, a military source said that at least 55 troops of the Saudi-led coalition were killed or wounded in the Yemeni army’s operation in Ma’rib.
The military source said that, in addition to the killing and wounding of nearly 55 soldiers of the Saudi army and it allies by the Yemeni army, over eight military and 5 armored vehicles of the Saudi-led coalition were destroyed in the vicinity Al-Balaq, Thaat Al-Ra’ and Marbat Al-Dam in Ma’rib during the past few hours.
Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 194 days now to restore power to Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh. The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 6,433 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.
Hadi stepped down in January and refused to reconsider the decision despite calls by Ansarullah revolutionaries of the Houthi movement.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.
SOURCES: Fars News Agency Submitted by Cem Ertür War Press Info Network at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/marib-defeat-saudi/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original sources.
Our network (Syrianfreepress.net, WarPress.info, TG24Siria, HoyLandFree.org) and all related and associated pages on social networks, youtube, twitter, facebook…, are fighting against the media-terrorist-supporters and their fakes on Libya and Syria from 2011…and about Palestine from 2005…
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of War Press Info do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS