Aleppo, Crimes against humanity, eastern Aleppo, foreign-backed terrorists, Moderate terrorists, Mohammad Idelbi, Syrian People, Terrorism By Proxy, Terrorists, Terrorists Gangs, War crimes, War Criminals, War on Syria
“East Aleppo like hell”:
2 escaped civilian families
recount life in terrorist-held areas
Syrian government representatives organised a welcoming ceremony for two civilian families who had managed to flee to the government controlled western parts of Aleppo from the terrorists-held eastern districts of the city.
Civilian (Arabic): “It is very difficult to live there under the blockade. There is no food, no water. There is no rice, no lentils, no grains. It is impossible to imagine how difficult it is there. Life is like hell. A kilogram of rice costs 1,000 Liras. It is impossible to live this way, so we decided to leave. To get out of there at all costs. Here is a state, security, you can live, work, and there is no life there – only death. We could not keep on living there.”
Civilian (Arabic): “Before I found myself blocked here, I was there. There the terrorists tell the people that the army will lead you to prison and so on. Previously, I was here and said that nothing had happened to me. Certainly, if you are an offender and if there are some allegations against you, then yes. But if you respect yourself, your country, your army, no one will come for you, you will be safe. I said this to everyone there, and I think that they – terrorists – wanted to arrest me.”
Civilian (Arabic): “It was very difficult to leave. We decided to leave because it was very difficult to live there. We were oppressed there, there was no food, ourselves and the army were blamed. The terrorists have no understanding of what a blockade is. They have everything for themselves, for their families, they get assistance, the representatives of international organisations also have everything. Only civilians have nothing. They are under a real blockade. They say if you want to get a bowl of rice – go to the front and fight. That is their attitude towards us. That is why we were forced to leave. Thanks Allah, the Syrian Army welcomed us, Russian soldiers, we left that place, thank Allah, everyone is alive.”
1 new family escapes the crimes of terrorists
and gets out of Aleppo eastern neighborhoods
(SANA) ~ A family of 6 persons has been able to get out of Aleppo eastern countryside on Sunday. They were received by Aleppo governor at al-Baath party’s building in the city.
“The situation in the eastern neighborhoods is very difficult due to the crimes of armed terrorist organizations which prevent civilians from leaving the area and perpetrate the most ugliest crimes against the citizens,” Mohammad Idelbi, father of the family said.
Aleppo Governor, for his part, affirmed that all demands of the family of the basic materials for living and shelter were provided for them.
Earlier, two families of ten members managed to leave the eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo city where they were welcomed by Aleppo Governor Hussein Diab and Secretary of Aleppo Brach of the al- Baath Arab Socialist Party Ahmad Saleh Ibrahim.
Mohammad Ali al-Hassan, his wife and three children, in addition to Abdul Azeem Sammaqiyeh, his wife and three children managed to cross and reach safe areas.
Al-Hassan said that they tried more than once to exit, but every time the terrorists groups prevent them by the force of weapon, adding that today he and his family were able to leave through Hanano area.
He noted that the terrorist groups are preventing the locals from getting food and medicines as they have exclusive access to these materials.
In turn, Sammaqiyeh talked about the critical situation of the families in the eastern parts of Aleppo city due to terrorism and terrorist atrocities, indicating that they (families) are waiting for the Syrian Arab Army to save them and liberate their areas.
He said that “if the locals were able to leave, not a single family would stay in those areas.”
Governor Diab indicated to the governorate’s efforts to welcome families who leave the eastern neighborhoods and provide them with their food, service and health needs.
For the second day, hundreds of families continued their protests against the takfiri terrorist organizations, demanding them to immediately get out of the residential areas.
Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov said that the gunmen suppressed protests in which more than 1500 people took part in the neighborhoods of Bustan al-Qasr, al-Kallaseh, al-Ameriyeh and al-Fardous, adding that the terrorists have trapped all streets leading to the humanitarian routes, in addition to killing 27 civilians and injuring hundreds of others while dispersing the protesters.
Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov: Reports on Civilians Killed by Daesh for Protesting in Aleppo (English subtitles)
SOURCES: Ruply-TV Syrian Arab News Agency Marine1063 Submitted by SyrianPatriot War Press Info Network at : https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/east-aleppo-hell/ ~ Re-publications are welcome, but we kindly ask you, to facilitate the correct information's diffusion, to cite all these original links and sources.
NOTE: The contents of the articles, speeches or comments on this page are of sole responsibility of their authors. The team and the editorial staff of SyrianFreePress do not necessarily subscribe every point of view expressed and are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or offensive statement in this article. Complaints and corrections (verifiable) will be welcomed and accepted. Copyright owners can notify their claims to us, and the verified contents will be removed.
SCROLL DOWN TO READ OR LEAVE COMMENTS